Laughlin Ranch is a USGA Course
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE LOCAL RULES PREVAIL.
*By Playing Laughlin Ranch Golf Club, You Agree You Have Read and Agree To Playing By the local and USGA Rules.
• Out of Bounds - defined by property fences and/or white stakes.• Yellow Penalty areas - yellow stakes or lines.
• Red Penalty areas - red stakes or lines.
• Play all desert areas as a red penalty area.
• All cart paths and service roads, proceed under Rule 16; one club-length, no penalty.
• Please keep golf carts 30 yards away from greens.
• Only two players and two sets of clubs per cart.
• Play keep up with the group in ahead of you. “Play Ready Golf.”
• Please repair ball marks, rake bunkers and fill divots in fairway
• Do not drive off cart paths or beyond cart limit on greens. You may be responsible to damages for impacted carts and/or the course.
Official USGA Rules
Click the button below for official rules. By playing it is understood that you have read and agree to the USGA official rules.